Introducing School Plus
School Plus Foundation is a boutique Not for Profit Organisation that specialises in Outside School Hours Care with a focus on tailoring our programs specifically to your school community. Our motto "Laugh out Loud - learn through play" reflects our passion for children having fun whilst learning life skills.
What we do
Now for the important stuff - what will the children do at part of our program – we have so much planned and are so excited! - Art, craft, cooking, sport, imaginative play, music, cultural experiences, constructions and heaps more!!!!
Why families love about School Plus
In addition to our great program, the reason families will love our service
- We open at 6.00am to support families and shift workers and close at 6pm
- We have a 2-business day cancellation policy
- Our fees are low and focused on our families
- Before School Care $16.50 before Child Care Subsidy applied
- After School Care $21.50 before Child Care Subsidy applied
- Vacation Care $48.50 before Child Care Subsidy applied
- We escort Prep students to and from class all year
- We include lots of physical activities in our program to encourage fit and active kids
- We provide a healthy a nutritious breakfast and afternoon tea every day that the children will love
- We support children to transition to and from other activities on school premises e.g. sporting and music lessons etc. Please let us know as part of the enrolment process if this is required for your child in Term 1, 2020.
Details on how to enrol are set out below.
A new enrolment with School Plus is essential – your current enrolment will not roll over!
It is essential that you enrol as soon as possible, due to the high number of enrolments that will require to be processed, to ensure an easy transition. How to enrol online is set out at https://www.schoolplus.com.au/index.php/families/schoolplus-new-families.
For more information, please contact School Plus Support Office on 07 3395 8099 or email@example.com. We really look forward to getting to know the children and parents of Worongary State School.